We’d like to invite our clients to take part in a short survey to help us get to know you better and understand how you feel about us. Your response will help us craft a more bespoke experience for you to ensure you get the maximum enjoyment and benefits from your relationship with the Vin-X team. By completing our 5-minute questionnaire you will be entered into a prize draw to win 3 magnums (1.5l x 3) of Perrier-Jouët’s prestige cuvee, 2007 Belle Epoque. This is a rare opportunity to add the top performing Champagne on Liv-ex in December 2020 to your collection of fine wine with our compliments.
About the Prize:
Since 1811, the House of Perrier-Jouët has been one of France’s most historic and distinctive Champagne estates, renowned for its elegant floral Champagnes which reveal the true essence of the Chardonnay grape.
Belle Epoque is only released in the best vintages and as such is the ultimate expression of Perrier Jouët. The 2007 vintage has been described as crystalline and full-bodied by their cellar master, Herve Deschamps, with subtlety and generosity that highlight the house style. One of the House’s distinctive features is its elegant bottle design, with its beautiful and distinct floral Art Nouveau motif.
“Belle Epoque 2007 is a crystalline vintage (…) It is an epicurean wine.” – Hervé Deschamps, Cellar Master
‘The 2007 Brut Belle Epoque is maturing gracefully on cork, mingling aromas of nougat and freshly baked bread with hints of lemon curd, white flowers and fresh peach. Medium to full-bodied, fine-boned and pillowy, it’s an elegant, charming wine with a refined pinpoint mousse and a nicely defined finish’ – William Kelley of the Wine Advocate (April 2020)
Champagne is a key component of a well-diversified fine wine collection and the Liv-ex Champagne 50 index’s 6.24% growth across 2020 illustrates the robust performance of the region’s key investment wines. In December 2020 Perrier-Jouët, Belle Epoque 2007 was ranked third in Liv-ex’s top market movers seeing 9.4% growth in the month. We are delighted to offer this superb Champagne in a rare format (3 magnums) as a thank you ‘prize’ to those clients that support us by completing our survey and entering the draw.
For more information about this Champagne – speak to your Portfolio Manager on 0203 384 2262
Terms and conditions:
The competition is governed by these terms and conditions (the “terms”) and by entering the competition, entrants agree that they have read and understood these terms and will be bound by them. Any changes to these terms will be posted as updates.
- Competition exclusive to Clients of Vin-X only.
- Opens 12.01.2021 13:00 GMT and closes 09.02.2021 17:30 GMT. Winner will be announced 10.02.2021.
- The promoter of this competition is Vin-X LTD: Registered address: Bailey House, 4-10 Barttelot Road, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1DQ. Company No 02402428, VAT No GB 993 846 946
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION:
a) You must be aged 18 or over;
b) You must live in the UK; and
c) You and your family members must not be employees of Vin-X, and/or any other company associated with the competition or their respective associated companies or agents.
d) You must complete the full survey distributed by the Vin-X email.
PRIZE AND ACCEPTANCE
- There will be one winner of the competition (the “winner”)
- The winner will receive three magnums of 2007 Perrier Jouët, Belle Epoque.
- The winner will be selected at random and notified by email shortly after by the Vin-X team.
- There is no cash alternative and it is non-transferable.
- If the Vin-X team cannot contact the winner within 10 days of the closing date, we will offer the prize to a runner-up or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
- The winner of the competition will be the first entry selected randomly from all valid Entries received between the Opening Date and Closing Date.
- The winner will be selected on Tuesday 9th February 2021 and announced Wednesday 10th February 2021.
- The Prize will be transferred to the winner’s Vin-X LCB account within 60 days of the winner confirming their details to Vin-X and Vin-X receiving any confirmation it deems fit in accordance with these terms.
- Vin-X shall at its sole discretion determine whether an Entry is valid, based on the entry requirements set out in these terms. Each valid entry will be entered into the Competition.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- Vin-X reserves the right to cancel this competition or to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- Subject to Vin-X terms and conditions: https://www.vin-x.com/terms-and-conditions
- Photography belongs to Perrier-Jouët and is used for promotional purposes only. This does not represent the prize offered.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.