WHICH OF THE WORLD’S TOP PERFORMING WINES SHOULD YOU BE INCLUDING IN YOUR PORTFOLIO
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT and be guided on which Burgundies offer the best opportunity for growth in a broadening market.
For your free Burgundy report complete the details below:
Key facts about investing in fine wine:
- Strong long term growth performance
- Fine wine prices are not directly correlated with more volatile financial markets
- As a stable, tangible assets fine wine is a proven portfolio diversification tool
- Wine has historically outperformed FTSE, S&P and Gold over the long term
- Global demand for fine wine means it can be used to hedge currency movements
- Potential tax advantages – profits made are normally Capital Gains Tax exempt
FINE WINE INVESTMENT BENEFITS
- Fine wine investment is generally exempt from Capital Gains Tax (read more about wine investment & tax in our Free Guide & Tax Report)
- Investment in fine wine has historically achieved annual compound reserves around 10%.
- Fine wine’s stable performance doesn’t mirror volatile financial markets and offers a means to diversify investment portfolios across assets and economic cycles.
WINE INVESTOR SECURITY WITH VIN-X
- Vin-X is a founder member of the Wine Investment Association (WIA)
- We operate market-leading practices designed to protect you and your investment
- A team of wine & investment specialists will assist you with your investment
- Our clients’ wines are stored at a fully insured industry-leading facility