What are cookies?
Cookies are a standard piece of software that are widely used on websites. As previously stated, they are small text files that are added to your browser’s internal memory and are used to keep track of interactions with websites. Most browsers including Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer accept cookies automatically.
Cookies allow us to identify the computer or device you are using to access our website – but we can’t identify you personally. Typically, cookies only contain two pieces of information: a site name and unique user ID. This software does not collect any personal information such as name, address or email. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website, to see how visitors move around the site when they’re using it, as well as the date and time. Like most other websites you will visit, we collect this information automatically.
The cookies we use also allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website which helps us to provide you with the best experience when you browse. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example; by making sure users are finding what they need easily.
- Collecting information about how you use our website so we can improve the way our website works
- Collecting data for advertising personalisation
- Tailoring your experience
- Making our marketing relevant to you
- Finding out more about you as a customer to enhance your online experience
Which cookies do we use?
The following cookies are used on Vin-X website to optimise your online experience and to understand your needs as a visitor and client:
- Google Analytics: used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- Google DoubleClick: uses multiple cookies that enable us to display ads in the DoubleClick network based on your actions on the website. To learn more about how Google manages data in their ad products, click here.
- Facebook Tracking and Advertising: uses different cookies so that we can display Facebook advertisements based on your actions on the website. To learn more about how Facebook manages data, click here.
- YouTube: If you play a video on our website that is located at YouTube.com, YouTube will save cookies directly to your browser. To learn more about how Youtube manages their data click here.
- Retargeting advertising: allows you to still see our adverts after you leave our website. To learn more about how Google manages data in their ad products, click here.
How to refuse our cookies
The information we provide about cookies is clear and transparent so you can see how we use them to create the best user experience we can. However, if you would like to refuse and turn off cookies you can do so via your browser settings.
To change or turn off the cookie settings, please refer to the ‘help’ section of your browser:
Please note, if you do not accept cookies many websites will not function optimally and may affect the usefulness of the site and your online experience.
Updating our Cookies Policy
Our Cookies Policy can change to meet the requirements of our business or changes in Data Protection Laws. Any changes will be updated on our website.
If you would like to get in touch with Vin-X Ltd you can contact us here.