REGISTER HERE TO RECEIVE OUR FREE
WINE INVESTMENT GUIDE
VIN-X GUIDE TO FINE WINE INVESTMENT
Our specialist Wine Investing Guide provides a comprehensive introduction to understanding fine wine as an investment asset and how you can benefit from including it in your portfolio as part of your financial planning. The Vin-X Wine Investment Guide will help you to learn more about investing in fine wine, and our wine investment guide provides a useful insight into:
- The benefits of fine wine investing
- How do you create a fine wine portfolio and getting started
- Learn what factors influence the value of your wine collection?
- The tax benefits of investing in fine wine
- The fine wine market explained – what are the key dynamics – how does it work?
- Fine wine compared to other luxury assets
- What factors affect the performance of fine wine
- Which wines are considered investment-grade wines.
- Examples of the values fine wines can achieve
- How you can diversify a wine portfolio
- What is ‘en primeur’ and should you buy wine this way
- Frequently asked questions and answers
- Find out about our fine wine experiences in the UK and Europe
- The Vin-X service explained
- Meet the team
“If you had invested $100 in the fine wine market in 1952, your investment would now be worth $420,000. On the other hand, $100 invested in the stock market would now be worth a modest $100,000. Recent research shows that, thanks to this impressive track record, the majority of financial advisors would support investing in fine wine as a way to diversify certain client portfolios (…) Many of the biggest names in investment are turning to a little-known alternative investment with huge potential. Endorsed even by Warren Buffett himself, wine offers a safe yet profitable haven for your capital, with very low correlation to the stock market.”
A note from our Founder:
When I formed Vin-X in 2010 I simply wanted more people to understand the opportunity and benefits of including fine wine in an investment portfolio.
As an alternative asset, fine wine has a proven track record of delivering strong returns that have outperformed financial markets over the long term. It is very stable and characteristically fine wine’s performance does not correlate directly with more volatile financial markets. As a result, it offers the opportunity to diversify and de-risk your investment portfolio.
Fine wine also offers tax benefits, as HMRC classifies it as a ’Wasting Asset’, any gains made are generally exempt from Capital Gains Tax, subject to personal circumstances, and we would always recommend that you do seek advice from your professional tax advisor.
In my view, every investor should consider fine wine as an option to diversify and de-risk their investment portfolio. Our Wine Investment Guide provides an introduction to this exciting and rewarding asset class and the services we provide. We look forward to helping you to create your own fine wine collection.
Chairman and Founder