Vin-X Fine Wine Investment Clubs combine our market-leading, specialist portfolio management service with our fine wine experiences for groups wishing to learn about investing in fine wine together. Having noted that a number of our clients were sharing their wine investment experience with friends, it became apparent that there was a demand to create an offering similar to a shares club but focused on fine wine with some education and fun.
A Vin-X Wine Investment Club is tailored to the requirements of a group of investors who wish to act together, providing members with an enjoyable way to learn about the treatment of wine as an alternative asset whilst investing at a modest level over a minimum period of at least three years. A number of Vin-X Clubs are being established by sporting ambassadors, but this arrangement is also available to other groups subject to our terms and conditions.
OUR FINE WINE INVESTMENT CLUBS
Matthew Hoggard Fine Wine Investment Club
Ex England International, Matthew Hoggard is passionate about wine and he formed his Club to learn more about investing in fine wine whilst having fun. Share his learning experience as we create a wine portfolio for the members and join Matthew at wine tastings and Member Dinners and enjoy International Test Cricket over the next three years at Lords.
For more information click on the image to download the member application pack
Gladstone Small Fine Wine Investment Club
One of England Cricket’s most charismatic players, Gladstone Small is not just a talented sportsman, but also has a keen interest in fine wine. Join him as we create a fine wine portfolio and enjoy his company at wine tastings and Member Dinners along with International cricket at Edgbaston, racing at Glorious Goodwood and an Autumn International at Twickenham.
For more information click on the image to download the member application pack.
- Learn how to treat fine wine as an ‘alternative asset’ to enhance overall portfolio performance – what are the criteria for wine investment, which wines are considered investment-grade, how does the market work and what factors influence value?
- Understand the tax treatment of fine wine – what make this a tax advantageous investment?
- Your membership fee allows you to invest at a modest level as you learn more – all of the club members have an equal share in the Club’s wine portfolio
- Take advantage of a fund raising mechanism for charities, associations, affinities, staff incentive schemes, clubs – they sporting or otherwise, families or simply a group of friends
- Enjoy the experience – wine-tastings with a difference along with special events especially tailored by our Club Ambassadors
We are currently working with numerous organisations developing clubs that adhere to their constitutions while balancing their preferred budgets, levels of risk, potential reward and membership activities.
For more information about joining a Vin-X Wine Club or establishing one with us use the form below or call us on 0203 384 2261