Introducing a unique and fun way of keeping in touch with Matthew by sharing his experiences in fine wine. The Matthew Hoggard Fine Wine Investment Club introduces the concept of wine investment and provides its members with a three year education into the treatment of wine as a passive asset with a number of what are sure to be memorable occasions along the way.
The Club Enables Members to:
- Learn how to treat fine wine as an “alternative asset” to enhance overall portfolio performance – what are the criteria for wine investment, which wines are considered investment grade, how does the market work and what factors influence value?
- Understand the tax treatment of fine wine – what makes this a tax advantageous investment?
- Your membership fee includes a share in the Club’s wine portfolio allowing you to learn by experience.
- Enjoy the membership benefits and events hosted by Matthew
- Take advantage of the priority membership booking window for overseas wine tasting experiences hosted by Matthew that coincide with either sporting or cultural events.
Membership Price for a 3 year term where all activities are fully transferable: £1,500.00 per person.
The Membership Benefits Are:
- A share of the Club’s investment (£750.00 per member) in fine wine pro-rata to the number of members who join, including professional services, storage and insurance for the term
- Three wine tasting events hosted by Vin-X wine professionals and Matthew (one per annum)
- A Lord’s International Test Ticket each year of membership
- Three dinners including wine hosted by Matthew and friends the night before the first day of the Test Match where he will share his predictions for the game (one per annum)
- A priority booking line to order extra places for the annual dinner and wine tasting
- A comprehensive quarterly member’s newsletter providing essential education
- Complimentary entry into the Vin-X Prize Draw
- Membership pack to include a limited edition Bill Tidy cartoon signed by Matthew and Bill.
For more information please contact Warren Rumsey on 0203 384 2261 or email email@example.com